Third AMON Workshop
December 11 - 12, 2014
The AMON workshop will bring AMON partners and prospective partners together to address the transition from network-in-preparation to live prototype system with a particular focus on:
- AMONpy software capabilities, distribution and installation plans
- AMON Alerts: Approaches, algorithms, and validation strategies
- Partner facility stats and science updates
- Integrating partner facilities into AMON
- Preparing for neutrino doublets and gravitational-wave observatories
- AMONpy software bootcamp and/or mini data challenge
There is no registration fee to attend the workshop. All participants must register before December 1, 2014.Register Now
The Third AMON Workshop poster is now available. PDF
The workshop program will be posted here.
Hotel information is available here.
The 3rd AMON Workshop is sponsored by Astroparticle Physics, DESY/Zeuthen, the Helmholtz Alliance for Astroparticle Physics, and the Institute for Gravitation and the Cosmos, Center for Particle and Gravitational Astrophysics, Penn State.